Whats in the box

simbarocks43

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
54
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just came in today. Whats inside?
ca3c76b6573970cb5f86d5b945a74db8.jpg
 
Well I think my guess was the closest. LOL!! o_O
 
Nice!! And the wrasse is beautiful. Isn't zoa collector in Hawaii? Long trip. He has gorgeous fish. :)
 
Nice!! And the wrasse is beautiful. Isn't zoa collector in Hawaii? Long trip. He has gorgeous fish. :)
Yes but shipping still only took a day so the fish came in really healthy got an achilles and hybrid black tang as well and the wrass by far my favorite
 
It's a jumper......... I can guarantee you that :eek:
 
Beautiful fish!
My wrasses were jumpers (even around the tiny slip of space that my net top couldn't cover). I had 4 McCosker Flasher wrasses (supposedly all female/juv) but as they got older the pecking order was established.. apparently required 1 - 2 would try to jump. Sadly also during high stress (living in Cali occ we get power outages in the summer) we had a 4 - 6 hour black out without a generator and the fishes freaked overnight and one jumped and didn't make it. Beautiful fish but highly recommended to get a rim to rim netting/lid (and keep one on even though stable school of fish).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new