What's Inside the Stand

GrampsReef

True Elegance
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making some progress with my new setup. I made my own stand and am starting the tank while I finish it off. I'd like to be smart about what I set the inside of it up to do. I'm using a Marineland 350 bio filter, so I'm not planning to put a filter in the stand. What else should I set the inside up to do? Thanks in advance for advice and pictures if you have them.

IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0365.JPG

daileyo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking stand.
+1 for the ATO and dosing. Since you have the two sections you could put controllers (if you are going to use them) on one side and the ATO and dosing system on the other.

OP
OP
GrampsReef

GrampsReef

True Elegance
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking stand.
+1 for the ATO and dosing. Since you have the two sections you could put controllers (if you are going to use them) on one side and the ATO and dosing system on the other.
Controllers are a new item for me. I don't know what they do. I'd love to hear about them.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controllers are a new item for me. I don't know what they do. I'd love to hear about them.
He means for any pumps, powerheads, lighting, power bars, electrical, etc. This kind of stuff (see below). The top is a Neptune DOS dosing system, below that are 3 controllers for the pair of Red Sea ReefWave45 gyres and the return pump and below that is a Neptune Trident testing system.

Most modern devices have WiFi or bluetooth, but you still need to mount the controller for those somewhere. Inside that cabinet (hidden) I also have a controller for the heaters and a second pump.

C70C5327-FBE8-419A-B397-CEE8E8028652.jpeg

Back