What's Inside the Stand

GrampsReef

True Elegance
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
124
Reaction score
96
Location
Denison
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making some progress with my new setup. I made my own stand and am starting the tank while I finish it off. I'd like to be smart about what I set the inside of it up to do. I'm using a Marineland 350 bio filter, so I'm not planning to put a filter in the stand. What else should I set the inside up to do? Thanks in advance for advice and pictures if you have them.

IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0365.JPG
 
Nice looking stand.
+1 for the ATO and dosing. Since you have the two sections you could put controllers (if you are going to use them) on one side and the ATO and dosing system on the other.
 
Nice looking stand.
+1 for the ATO and dosing. Since you have the two sections you could put controllers (if you are going to use them) on one side and the ATO and dosing system on the other.
Controllers are a new item for me. I don't know what they do. I'd love to hear about them.
 
Controllers are a new item for me. I don't know what they do. I'd love to hear about them.
He means for any pumps, powerheads, lighting, power bars, electrical, etc. This kind of stuff (see below). The top is a Neptune DOS dosing system, below that are 3 controllers for the pair of Red Sea ReefWave45 gyres and the return pump and below that is a Neptune Trident testing system.

Most modern devices have WiFi or bluetooth, but you still need to mount the controller for those somewhere. Inside that cabinet (hidden) I also have a controller for the heaters and a second pump.

C70C5327-FBE8-419A-B397-CEE8E8028652.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new