What's is going on here

Reefnoobz90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
228
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, any idea what's going on with my anemone?
20191217_162525.jpg
 
Could be just having a snack
 
Forgot to mention it's been like this for about a week. I thought a snack too but it's never eaten this long
 
it's still has this thing on it. it's been over a month now, any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new