What's my clam worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J.guokas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J.guokas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
136
Reaction score
15
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering what I should ask for when I post my clam for sale. I have had it for about 7 years and it's out grown my tank. It's a derasa that is about 5". What's a good price?
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG
 
well if you think about it a small lie 2 inch piece is 40-50 dollars and yours is twice the size so it makes sense? im sure someone will want to buy it for that price because it is bigger lol
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new