What's on your Christmas list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jl330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jl330

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
764
Reaction score
395
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anybody else like me and buy all the stuff they want all year and now everybody complains that you don't want anything?
 
Bubblegum Digi!!!!!!!!
 
anybody else like me and buy all the stuff they want all year and now everybody complains that you don't want anything?

Nope I’ve never had that problem. Red Sea Reefer 750xxl is the only thing on my list.

9F380E63-BCF8-4CB2-A9A7-5BBEF0AE5B18.jpeg
 
Nope I’ve never had that problem. Red Sea Reefer 750xxl is the only thing on my list.

9F380E63-BCF8-4CB2-A9A7-5BBEF0AE5B18.jpeg
Nothing on my list is under $500.

I have 3 expensive hobbies and I don't see anybody butting me stuff for any of them.
 
Hubby's supposed to order me a sunburst from iblue water!!
 
I think I have a mix of what you're talking about OP. I buy all of the cheap stuff during the year and then rely on Christmas and my Birthday to get all of the big purchases (lights).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new