What's the most notifications you've had?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,600
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got on with 43 :D
 
I usually do, that's actually how much I usually rack up in a aday, I've been less active, logging on and seeing 170+ ntifications, not checking them all, sorry! I'll be back on frequently soon, just been busy lately
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new