What's this torch worth?

Heh, there's a local LFS here with a tank right next to the register with all sorts of high end corals in it.... On the front:
"How bad do you want it".
Neptune aquatics in San Jose….i miss it, just left cali this year
 
Colors look good. I would personally frag myself and sell at $75-100/head in my local market. Prices are dictated by your local market. If your local stores are pricey then selling frags will be easier since you are undercutting them.

If I didn't want to frag and go through the hassle to sell each one. I would take 800-1k for store credit.
 
Neptune aquatics in San Jose….i miss it, just left cali this year
Ha, wasn't intending to call them out, but indeed you nailed it.

I have been tempted to ask a couple times, but noting their prices on some larger anemones I know what is in that specific tank I do not want to pay that much for.
 
Ha, wasn't intending to call them out, but indeed you nailed it.

I have been tempted to ask a couple times, but noting their prices on some larger anemones I know what is in that specific tank I do not want to pay that much for.
It’s worth asking, I was surprised one time when the price on an item i wanted was 50 bucks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new