Whats up REEFERS!?!!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefKid15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefKid15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey well I'm ReefKid15, and I've got a 55gallon Reef and a 10gallon frag tank, and alot of other pets..

I've got some nice coral pieces mostly zoanthids, and I would like to share/trade on this site!

Yah..anything else just ask:o
 
Hey bro welcome to R2R! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new