Whats up with the no stock issue with tropic marin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update. Did you push from your BRS site "notify me"? I didn't receive one and neither did my LFS.....

This thread is for the salt. The powder should be another thread....

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! I think a limit of one per person, which is all good in my book.

My LFS was able to get some from them! I'm unsure what LFS do in other areas, but mine is generally able to sell me items, that they order from BRS, at the same price I'd pay ordering directly from BRS. Pretty cool!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, is the all for reef powder in that next shipment?

Just to provide an update on the AFR powder, it's going to be on our Tropic Marin shipment arriving next week. Since this is a brand new product for us, it may take an extra day or two to get processed into inventory and up on the website. But the good news is that it's finally on the way! :D

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to provide an update on the AFR powder, it's going to be on our Tropic Marin shipment arriving next week. Since this is a brand new product for us, it may take an extra day or two to get processed into inventory and up on the website. But the good news is that it's finally on the way! :D
Ill reserve 4 of the 1600gr containers, can i call in the order today?

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they limit it for now like they did the salt!
Since i am using to dose 1200gal +system, i hope they let me get at least 4, otherwise ill have to get other locals to order also.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the AFR powder - We may not be able to release it until June depending on Tropic Marin's official release date. I know it's frustrating, but we respect Tropic Marin's decision to make sure their US dealers and fish stores have stock of the product before allowing it to be released to the public for the first time.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the AFR powder - We may not be able to release it until June depending on Tropic Marin's official release date. I know it's frustrating, but we respect Tropic Marin's decision to make sure their US dealers and fish stores have stock of the product before allowing it to be released to the public for the first time.
That really sucks, hopefully my order from germany arrives soon.

LeeU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BRS,
I have a order ready to submit with equipment but trying to figure out what do about salt???? when does the next shipment come in?
Thanks,
Lee

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BRS,
I have a order ready to submit with equipment but trying to figure out what do about salt???? when does the next shipment come in?
Thanks,
Lee
At this time, I would estimate 1-2 weeks out. This is just my best estimate based on the current location of our shipment, so this could change.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any news since then?
All sizes of the Pro Reef salt are in stock as of the writing of this message, with the exception of the 200 gallon bucket. The 160 gallon box is actually a better deal on a cost per gallon basis anyway.

As far as the powder All For Reef, we're still awaiting the go ahead from Tropic Marin before we can put that up for sale on the website.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought the 160 last week, arriving tomorrow..usually get the 200 gallon, but the 160 will be fine for me...

CrashOverride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone order the AFR powder from Sewatec in Germany? I've never ordered from them before but they seem to have it in stock. I'd prefer ordering locally from @Bulk Reef Supply but I'm almost out of the DIY AFR and it's been out of stock and have no indication as to when it will be back or when the powder will be available. I don't want to sit around waiting for either to show up when it seems I can put an order in today and wait for it to arrive.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone order the AFR powder from Sewatec in Germany? I've never ordered from them before but they seem to have it in stock. I'd prefer ordering locally from @Bulk Reef Supply but I'm almost out of the DIY AFR and it's been out of stock and have no indication as to when it will be back or when the powder will be available. I don't want to sit around waiting for either to show up when it seems I can put an order in today and wait for it to arrive.

If you read earlier replies in this thread there was someone who ordered from Germany, but not this site. It took about a month to arrive.

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All sizes of the Pro Reef salt are in stock as of the writing of this message, with the exception of the 200 gallon bucket. The 160 gallon box is actually a better deal on a cost per gallon basis anyway.

As far as the powder All For Reef, we're still awaiting the go ahead from Tropic Marin before we can put that up for sale on the website.
Any updates on the DIY AFR components?

CrashOverride

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like BRS has it in stock now, just got an alert. I also got confirmation today my Sewatec A.E. order shipped today. I expect it to take a week but I'm heading to Alaska for two weeks with my daughter and have over a month left of AFR so I can wait.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 73 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back