Whats up with this ,,,

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What am I missing here ,, seeing how I am soon to get my tank top back ,, I started looking at vendors sites to put a game plan together to buy the Wrasses I want for my tank ,, its not like I am looking for rare fish in the hobby ,,

Flame Wrasse
Golden Rhomboidlais Wrasse
Magma Fairy Wrasse
Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse
Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse
Scott's Fairy Wrasse
another Flasher Wrasse or two

Live Aquari has the Flame and Magma everything else out of stock

Fishy Business Aquatics has the Solon Fairy Wrasse and the Flame Wrasse but its a female ,, everything else out of stock

NY Aquatic has the Magma and nothing else on the list

That's what these vendors do ,, sell fish ,, yet they have very little when it comes to Wrasse's ,, is it winter time in the countries they collect these fish from ,, the off season if you will for collecting fish ,, I guess if they are this hard to come by ,, if I get them and then ever take the tank down ,, I am going to ask a premium for the fish when I sell them
:)

Kevin@Nemos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure this is the greatest example of fishkeeping. Half the battle was trying to attract the fish you want down. It all just comes down to availability.

OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree ,, somewhat ,, but these aren't rare fish ,, for the most part ,, and that's what these vendors do ,, for them to have so few of them in stock ,, just kinda took me by surprise ,, I was looking to buy most of these fish all at one time to go into the tank ,, looks like I will have to settle for a fish here ,, then track down another over there ,, Anyone know of any other vendors I don't know about that I can take a look at ?

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back