What's Your Kessil and T5s Setup?

chaoticreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
237
Reaction score
181
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

This is more of a curious thread. I run a Kessil A360WE with a pair of T5s in the front and a pair of T5s in the back of the Kessil over a 34g cube. So...a total of four T5s. Currently all the T5s are ATI blue plus (24") and the Kessil is set at almost 100% towards blue and at about 60% intensity. I will probably back off the blue on the kessil little bit, I haven't decided yet.

I am curious what other people with similar setup (light wise) are running. How many T5 bulbs? What T5s light bulb combo (brand, color temp bulbs)? How is your Kessil is set on (intensity and color wise)?

Thanks.
 
I run (2) Blue + and (2) Coral Plus with my two A360WE's. Full intensity, with about 80% color. I recently had one kessil go out and had to put my old Radium MH up, and the color looked pretty close to identical
 
I run (2) Blue + and (2) Coral Plus with my two A360WE's. Full intensity, with about 80% color. I recently had one kessil go out and had to put my old Radium MH up, and the color looked pretty close to identical


Do you have it peek or just steady at 80% all day
 
Over my 44"x44"x10" frag tub I have 400w my 8 hours, four 4ft t5 blue 8 hours, and two blue kessil 150 12 hours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new