Wheelers whatchman is getting a pistol

Got a tiger pistol shrimp from aquaSD coming . Advice on intro to my wheelers watchman Gobi! In my simbiosis 20 long.
I’d just add the pistol shrimp near to the goby and they’ll likely find eachother at some point. I did that when introducing my pistol shrimp to my previous yasha and it worked the same way when I introduced my new yasha to the same pistol shrimp.

P.S. These guys aren’t true Watchmen Gobies - The true Watchman’s are from the genus Cryptocentrus whilst wheeler’s gobies are from the Venus Amblyeleotris.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new