When will more All for Reef hit US shores?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running out - don't want to switch back to two part if any is going to arrive in the near future. Thanks!

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a constant supply comming in and then going right out. The best thing is to keep an eye on your vendor. They will have it, and then be out again, due to how popular it is. We are doing everything we can to up our production and get more All-For-Reef in to the US. So don't give up. It will become more and more available!

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lou. Yes I've seen the 250ml bottles pop up sporadically at one vendor. But they sell out before I see in the in stock emails. And 250ml isn't economical for my setup. To re-word the question: do you know when the 1000ml and separate components will be regularly in stock in the United States again?

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this point we are bringing in as much as we can with each shipment. It is really impossible for me to answer the "regularly stocked" question, as we don't have control over the vendors orders. But there should not be any kind of "permanent" short supply issue. The demand is just so high at the moment, that vendors order and sell out before they get restocked. And it is flying out of our main warehouse so quickly, that we are also struggling to keep up. But in the end we will keep up, more will come over, and there will be no long term major outage.... I hope this helps answer the question a little. I'm sorry that there is not a more definite answer.

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lou. Yes I've seen the 250ml bottles pop up sporadically at one vendor. But they sell out before I see in the in stock emails. And 250ml isn't economical for my setup. To re-word the question: do you know when the 1000ml and separate components will be regularly in stock in the United States again?
BTW, BRS lists the DIY All-For-Reef kit as "out of stock", but very often, if you look for the individual components, they have all of them to purchase separately.

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, BRS lists the DIY All-For-Reef kit as "out of stock", but very often, if you look for the individual components, they have all of them to purchase separately.
This is true - just bought everything to make up a batch of my own. Had to buy the bigger size of the mag component, but I now have peace of mind. Thanks for the tip.

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Lou,

Any updates? It's still beeen very slim pickings the last few weeks. Good news is I found the 5 liter size in Germany - bad news is freight is expensive. Would much prefer to be able to order it from US suppliers.

neoender25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few weeks ago in the US, I was able to find 3 of the 4 components (not Mag) on Petco, and by setting up a repeat delivery for the first time got a 35% discount. Then just picked up the Mag seperately at BRS.

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few weeks ago in the US, I was able to find 3 of the 4 components (not Mag) on Petco, and by setting up a repeat delivery for the first time got a 35% discount. Then just picked up the Mag seperately at BRS.

I feel you man. But it's too much work trying to track down components from different places, constantly checking email to see the in stock alert before its sold out, etc.

Just looking for some clarity on when the premixed product might be available again so I can decide what I need to do :)

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Lou,

Any updates? It's still beeen very slim pickings the last few weeks. Good news is I found the 5 liter size in Germany - bad news is freight is expensive. Would much prefer to be able to order it from US suppliers.
keep checking marine deopt and BRS. MD had the 500 in stock for about 15 min the other day I got 3 of them. MD will more than likely have stock a hair longer than BRS. Yea it sucks though

ms32795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium Depot Canada has the 250 and 1000ml sizes in stock according to their website. No idea what shipping would be like tho.

Holy cow, LOL!!!! I just priced what it would cost to have two 1000ml bottles shipped to Florida and it came to $124.97.. Fingers crossed that BRS, MD, AquaCave, or Premium Aquatics gets some in soon...

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again.....we are very sorry that our supply for All-For-Reef is being outpaced by the demand at the moment. We are doing everything we can to get more product into the country. We have a constant supply coming over, but it sells out the minute it hits the country. Please stay in close contact with your vendors, so when they get product in, you can be on the list to get some. We hope to have this issue rectified shortly.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this gets resolved, nothing like getting your tank hooked on something, and then you cannot get it.

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well - my order from Germany isn’t coming. Everything is out of stock and apparently the Tropic Marin production factory is completely closed due to COVID. It would be nice if Tropic Marin USA was more up front about the situation. People’s livestock is at stake here and it really would be nice to have honest information so we can make the best decisions for our livestock.

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well - my order from Germany isn’t coming. Everything is out of stock and apparently the Tropic Marin production factory is completely closed due to COVID. It would be nice if Tropic Marin USA was more up front about the situation. People’s livestock is at stake here and it really would be nice to have honest information so we can make the best decisions for our livestock.
TerraFerma, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. It is certainly not coming from Tropic Marin directly. The Tropic Marin production facility is NOT closed due to COVID-19. In fact, we have been in overtime mode and producing more product than ever. As I said up above in this thread:
"Once again.....we are very sorry that our supply for All-For-Reef is being outpaced by the demand at the moment. We are doing everything we can to get more product into the country. We have a constant supply coming over, but it sells out the minute it hits the country. Please stay in close contact with your vendors, so when they get product in, you can be on the list to get some. We hope to have this issue rectified shortly. "

I'm not sure how much more "honest" there is that we can be or say! The suggestion made by @GabeM is a good one, to get you by until your particular vendor has gotten restocked. If you feel there is more information you would like, or that this information is not sufficiently candid, please call me in the office at 413-367-0101 to get actual answers to your questions instead of misleading information.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TerraFerma, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. It is certainly not coming from Tropic Marin directly. The Tropic Marin production facility is NOT closed due to COVID-19. In fact, we have been in overtime mode and producing more product than ever. As I said up above in this thread:
"Once again.....we are very sorry that our supply for All-For-Reef is being outpaced by the demand at the moment. We are doing everything we can to get more product into the country. We have a constant supply coming over, but it sells out the minute it hits the country. Please stay in close contact with your vendors, so when they get product in, you can be on the list to get some. We hope to have this issue rectified shortly. "

I'm not sure how much more "honest" there is that we can be or say! The suggestion made by @GabeM is a good one, to get you by until your particular vendor has gotten restocked. If you feel there is more information you would like, or that this information is not sufficiently candid, please call me in the office at 413-367-0101 to get actual answers to your questions instead of misleading information.

Whatever you do, DO NOT attempt to switch your packaging to milk carton containers. :p I hope that things settle down eventually. The premixed is a little out of my price range for my new build but the DIY seems to be a REALLY popular option ther might be worth it.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%

Back