When will more All for Reef hit US shores?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TerraFerma

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TerraFerma, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. It is certainly not coming from Tropic Marin directly. The Tropic Marin production facility is NOT closed due to COVID-19. In fact, we have been in overtime mode and producing more product than ever. As I said up above in this thread:
"Once again.....we are very sorry that our supply for All-For-Reef is being outpaced by the demand at the moment. We are doing everything we can to get more product into the country. We have a constant supply coming over, but it sells out the minute it hits the country. Please stay in close contact with your vendors, so when they get product in, you can be on the list to get some. We hope to have this issue rectified shortly. "

I'm not sure how much more "honest" there is that we can be or say! The suggestion made by @GabeM is a good one, to get you by until your particular vendor has gotten restocked. If you feel there is more information you would like, or that this information is not sufficiently candid, please call me in the office at 413-367-0101 to get actual answers to your questions instead of misleading information.

Hi Lou - apologies if the factory shut down is fake news. This came from a European vendor who said something along the lines of "we can't get it and we don't know why people are ordering it because they aren't making it right now"

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back