When you talk about your star so much that Google picks up on it…

I never finish anythi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get you 100% me and my girlfriend was talking about getting a puppy. Every time I went on Google I had dog things showing up and things about puppies. The next week I had crufts on the phone asking did I want to come to a show ( the last part is a joke ) but yes I get what you mean . Our phones are always listening to us . Scary times folks

OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get you 100% me and my girlfriend was talking about getting a puppy. Every time I went on Google I had dog things showing up and things about puppies. The next week I had crufts on the phone asking did I want to come to a show ( the last part is a joke ) but yes I get what you mean . Our phones are always listening to us . Scary times folks
Yes that’s cross-tracking along with targeted ads but it’s different from this!:)

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^^gotta uncheck that very small “AdSense” Icon…. otherwise it will follow every embarrassing Google search ever conducted …
btw, I went ahead and retained everyone’s credit card info :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you (being me) single handedly change Google’s algorithm and your star is no longer rare because you get several major vendors to bring them in that’s an amazing feeling! Because you talk about your star so much online Google picks it up and then vendors start bringing them in and word spreads quickly! When I got my star originally I wish all this info existed online! It didn’t at all. It was kept behind experts and not published or very little info existed. Only a few people had heard of these stars or they were misidentified (still are) and in my quest to learn more about it Google picked it up and more and more major vendors now bring them in.
IMG_6987.png

IMG_6988.png
IMG_6982.png
IMG_6986.png
Super neat starfish! You have some awesome critters that’s for sure!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 72 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back