Where’s all the Powerheads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DDMN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at several Vendors online and their all out of stock on most Tunze Streams. When will these be back in stock ?
Thanks

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have so much on the way but shipping is horrible right now, we should have had almost all models back in stock on the 19th and the ship is still waiting to come into port. Unfortunately, it is the way it is right now, we want to be able to ship as well, but until the ship lands and we get the products, not much we can do. I am told that there is a 1-2 week wait to enter the port of Houston and that then Customs is behind so that takes a further week, and then finding a trucker to deliver adds yet another week, so basically, it takes twice as long as it used to and it has been this way since late last year, stupid me thought it would improve once Christmas was over.

Methodzx860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at several Vendors online and their all out of stock on most Tunze Streams. When will these be back in stock ?
Thanks
Yea everything is out of stock. IDK if this helps but i have a Tunze 6040 i will be looking to sell soon ! Let me know

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back