OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Happy Nurses Day!!!
Thank you, to all my fellow nurses, for the overworked, understaffed & underpaid lives we live.
These past 2 years have been a heck of a rough ride, but we're still kicking butt!

20220506_101644-01.jpeg
Perhaps this is the moment for which you were created – Esther 4:14

Kongar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife is a nurse of almost 25 years. She works on an ortho trauma floor which cohabitates next door to neuro. That means she gets 1% ortho trauma, and the rest are the dumps from ER and ICU - an ER without the ER equipment ;) She also gets the overflows of the crazies next door. I think she's seen everything at this point. But she's glad to have these patients over the covidiots from the past couple of years. She's lost count of the bodies she's bagged of the people who think covid is a hoax, meanwhile their crazy families yell at her for "shedding" or whatever nonsense they believe.

Nurses got it rough all. You couldn't pay me all the tea in China to do a nurse's job. I make it a point to tell my wife she can quit her job forever whenever she heads in for a shift - it'll be ok. But she keeps going back - something different about nurses that makes them tick. I wouldn't put up with 1/100th of the crap from my job that she and all her coworkers put up with... /shrug

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My daughter just graduated with a nursing degree......super proud of her :)
Congratulations!!!!
What They Think Dance Party GIF

waterwatereverywhere

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another one here, but haven't been on the wards for a while, my bag is now research. Suddenly after the last couple of years, more people have an idea of what that's about!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back