Where are the birdsnests?

classklown90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
900
Reaction score
18
Location
South jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious why no new birdsnests ever pop up. I see tons of acros of all types but rarely a new birdsnest
 
People pay way more money for acros than they do for birdnests, so the acros are what you see being advertised and propagated the most.
 
Here's a recent pic of mine. Love it. I need to post some pics to show its growth.

Aqaurium_zpsb4e27128.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
I love the BN too. I only have one lil frag of purple so far. My first also :) it's growing great but I'm still working on getting it to color up. I've had it for 4wks under LED's.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404647245.525055.jpg
 
ill post one of mine later today,need to take a pic of it though and bout to go to the beach:smile:
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404674029.968668.jpg


There's my tiny frag. :) can't wait for it to grow. I have another one that is starting to gain some nice green, but I can't get a nice picture with my phone.
 
Here's mine, has been growing like crazy.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1404675690.804847.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1404675690.804847.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 224

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new