Where can i find a BRIGHT LOBO?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tajjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tajjo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all i posted in the wtb but had no luck, if you know of one have one your willing to sell or seen one and want to pass it on please do so too me. 'I have been looking high and low thanks.
 
I just got in some insane lobos. I will be posted them on the site tonight. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
 
This is one My buddy has Took a pic of it. Nice piece.
wish I cold find another
P1010242.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new