Where did this come from!?!

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm a lil shocked and just have 0 clue how this happened. I bought a horse shoe crab at jks maybe 4 weeks ago, and he died maybe 2 weeks ago :/... that being said this morning I wake up all bright eyed and bushy tailed to find another horse shoe crab twice as big as my last one, and he's just crawling in the sand. Is it possible my last horse shoe crab laid eggs? He was only the size of a quarter.

I asked my parents if they were playin a trick on me, but they seemed as shocked as I.

Any answers to help my sanity would be appreciated! Thanks

scoopsthedog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm a lil shocked and just have 0 clue how this happened. I bought a horse shoe crab at jks maybe 4 weeks ago, and he died maybe 2 weeks ago :/... that being said this morning I wake up all bright eyed and bushy tailed to find another horse shoe crab twice as big as my last one, and he's just crawling in the sand. Is it possible my last horse shoe crab laid eggs? He was only the size of a quarter.

I asked my parents if they were playin a trick on me, but they seemed as shocked as I.

Any answers to help my sanity would be appreciated! Thanks

Are you sure he died and didn't shed?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 124 42.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 138 47.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 13 4.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 3.1%
Back