Where do I find a 90 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fastpitch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fastpitch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
193
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to find an economical standard 90 gallon. I checked my local PetSmart and Petco and the largest they have are 75s. Petco sells the 75 for just 90 dollars! But I want a 90. Anywhere I search online they want to sell you a package with stand,over flow, etc. Or they want 350 plus 150 shipping. eBay and Craigslist sellers want to sell you a package also. Called aqueon to see who sells their standard 90 and got no call back. Anyone have any ideas? This seems way to hard.
 
Do you have a local fish store near you that isn't a petco? They can often order one in with their next shipment if you ask and that will save you the 150 shipping as long as you have a truck to transport it home. Also, try asking in the club for your area - they can often tell you which store will give you the best price (there was a $200 difference between stores 15 mins apart in my town for the exact same tank).

Go here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/ to find your local club.
 
Great tip. I will give it a try
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new