Where have all the bta's gone?

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either the supply has dropped off or something but it seemed like really nice btas were all around a year or two ago, but have since petered out. Gonzo brings the pain with his colorado sunset, have it, got sexys rainbow. Got the Hello Nasty Flame.
Surely there must be other color variants out there.....for sale. I have been looking for a lemon drop for two years now, can't be that rare right?
Vent over.
 
We should stage an intervention... Or riot outside his house with pitch forks and torches, storm the castle, and free the nemmys...... Yep I'm sticking with the riot idea.
 
Marvin is hoarding them all in secret lol.
PM me when some of your split, very awesome collection.

Lol will do. I'm seeing stuff in his tank I haven't seen for sale. Either he has a dank connect or I'm just not looking hard enough. Marvin, pm me your technique!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new