Where in the world is ‘Mary Lee’? No pings from long-tagged shark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://aquanerd.com/2018/01/where-in-the-world-is-mary-lee-no-pings-from-long-tagged-shark.html

Mary-Lee-shark.jpg

Mandelstam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say it was a pretty accurate estimate of the battery life in the transmitter. I'm sure Mary Lee is gorging herself on seal blubber as we speak. Or surfers. :)

"Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces." -Quint

God I love that movie! :)

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't seen any news on her in a while. I usually see it on the local news when she visits the Outer Banks. Funny to see fewer people swimming then.

OP
OP
AquaNerd

AquaNerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't seen any news on her in a while. I usually see it on the local news when she visits the Outer Banks. Funny to see fewer people swimming then.

I just went fishing off the Outer Banks about 2 months ago. Lots of fun was had on the http://www.a-saltweapon.com/. I can promise you we didn't catch her :).

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back