Where is this acro

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
5,828
Reaction score
1,885
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walt has it, so it must be around somewhere
uploadfromtaptalk1413012245584.jpg
 
Will from ASD had frags for sale a few months back in one of their livesales.
I was a lucky one to get a nice piece.
I'll post a pic later in the day.
 
Last edited:
I can ask Will or browse through the livesales for the name.
 

Attachments

  • CSC_0345.jpg
    CSC_0345.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC_0340.jpg
    DSC_0340.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 188

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new