Where is your tank at in your house?

NC Health

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is in the living room/parlor room. It is the center piece of the room along with the piano. Unfortunately everything and sump has got to fit under the stand.
Clean look but limited in space. Have a 24 gallon nano with all zoas in my office.

MitchReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main tank is peninsula dividing living room / family room from dining room. QT on dining room table (we never eat there) Frag tank is going in the kitchen / playroom.

We spend all of our time in either the family room (living room?) or the kitchen / playroom.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
180g FOWLR and 150g reef in a finished basement.
Biggest negative is I don't spend to much time down there during the summer.

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im glad to see most have there tank where they can see them most of the time. Thats would be the only thing I think I would regret about putting in different room by itself. I really wish I had a basement tho just so I could put the sump down there then I could add frag tank ect... to make it all one system.
Oh well I was just thinking since Im going to have to do some work in my living room and going to have to move the tank and really didnt want to move it twice

cody6766

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine will be in the living room when I move. It was in the living room in my old apt, but is now in my inlaws' dining room. If the new house doesn't allow a living room set up then it'll be in the office...gotta find a house though.

ZoAcan Princess

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90gal in my bedroom! It is more well taken care of than in the living room due to the amount of time spent in my room :). Don't get home till 11PM.. Lights turn on at 9PM till 2AM and I am not about to spend downstairs in the living room myself during those hours...

Incoralable

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 140 is in the corner of my living room. I have it pulled away from the corner a bit, so I can walk behind the tank and have a little room behind the stand for my chiller, fresh water reservoir and access to everything behind the stand. Also have it sitting on ceramic tile so I won't have to tear down the tank when it comes time to change the carpet.

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is in the living room... i have no choice since i dont have a basement :(

I started with a small tank in my room though.

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 28 gallon reef, 10 gallon frag, 55 gallon turtle, and 39 gallon gecko tanks are all in my bedroom. Just moved back in with the parents after work went down hill and I don't trust my father around them. He would not do anything bad except "Man these fish are starving, I have fed them about 10 times today"

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine is what used to be the "dining" room, now affectionately referred to as the "tank" room! LOL!

rng_pw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my tank in the wall. It is visible from my living room dining room and kitchen. I have all of my equipment in the room behind the tank.

fishsept28023-1.jpg

Ricky,

jimmybling31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine is going in my office. only a 60 with 55 sump. don't know about noise on it yet. shouldn't be too bad though.as long as i can hear on ventrillo i'm happy.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%
Back