Where is your tank located??

  • Thread starter Thread starter txreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
In my basement
20180909_185247.jpeg
 
Mine are in the basement/mancave. It's where we spend most of our at home time and is a walk out basement to the pool deck.
Mancave1.jpg

Mancave2.jpg

Room looks like something out of a magazine !! Very nice.
 
Living room. Sorry for Glare from window. Just wanted to get the stand in the picture. I also have 2 tanks in my Den.


360zz.png
 
Mine breaks up the kitchen and living area, in an open-concept house :)
 
Please realize, this is my dream unit and not mine but this is the ultimate!!!

Bed.jpg
 
how do you clean it with out getting water on the bed?

C A R E F U L L Y !!!!!
I WOULD DEFINITLY UTILIZE EITHER A MATTRESS PAD OR TARP DURING MAINTENANCE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new