Where Is Your Tank?

in my basement , my music room , stay cool all year around ..
 
Alright, let's face it. Some of us have our tanks in wild places, like in your wall, or maybe in your bedroom, but I'm curious to see where all you guys put your tanks at. Let's hear it!
in my bedroom.
 
Both are in my living room. Now, when we move? I honestly don't know where they will go, haha. Maybe I can put the pico in our nursery? Probably a bad idea and I know @AlyciaMarie wouldn't approve.
 
I used to have 2 in the dinning room and 2 in a spare bedroom. But since I downsized, I have turned the spare bedroom into just a reef room. Just my 40g aio with all my equipment and supplies (including my snorkeling, collecting and holding/quarantine tank and equipment.
 
In our living room currently, but when we move it'll be in @Gumbies R Us gaming room and out of reach of curious little fingers...
 
9 gallon reef tank in my office. 75 gallon African cichlid tank in my workplace entrance.

IMG_0780.jpeg IMG_0793.jpeg IMG_0750.jpeg IMG_0812.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Alright, let's face it. Some of us have our tanks in wild places, like in your wall, or maybe in your bedroom, but I'm curious to see where all you guys put your tanks at. Let's hear it!
In my living room
 
Its in my living room, but unfortunately our backs are mostly to it. I chose that spot because it had the convenience of a fish closet behind it, otherwise it would have gone where the bird cage is. That would have been a much preferred spot for viewing.

IMG_1266.jpeg


IMG_1267.jpeg
 
Its in my living room, but unfortunately our backs are mostly to it. I chose that spot because it had the convenience of a fish closet behind it, otherwise it would have gone where the bird cage is. It’s a much preferred spot for viewing.

IMG_1266.jpeg


IMG_1267.jpeg
Thats the way to do it, very nice.
 
Alright, let's face it. Some of us have our tanks in wild places, like in your wall, or maybe in your bedroom, but I'm curious to see where all you guys put your tanks at. Let's hear it!
Hallway. I can see it from my library.
 
300G is in our Parlor. 45G frag tank is in a "office" type space off the living room. 13.5G is getting set up soon but haven't found a home yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new