Where to buy bubble tips in bulk

Where do you live? You have your location hidden.
 
I live in LA, California
Nice. I’m sure there’s some good lfs’s in LA that have a bunch in stock. My LFS in the bay has rbtas $40 for small (2-3inch) $60 for large (3+inch). They have about 30 for sale.
A5F2E75E-649E-449A-8D84-652A855BD5B6.jpeg

Little far from LA for some nems.. but the price is right! Lol
 
If you'll talk to hobbyists or to LFS and tell them you want to buy a bunch (I'd give a specific number or range) and ask them what kind of a break they can give you on price.
 
Some lfs will order bulk for you at a discount.
Helps them with better prices the more they order that’s day brings the price of everything down. I’m sure they will charge you with a small fee. But if you are saving say 10$ a nem you buy 10 that’s a 100$ savings
 
Or you could just by a few do water changes and move them around in the tank and soon enough you should have plenty. There is over 40 in this tank with more in 2 other tanks. I only purchased 3.
272ebce0f95ba05d81c9185bf4227474.jpg
I need to find some first and then do that. You have any for sale ?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new