Where to buy cuc?

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used live-plants.com for ordering snails before. Where i am its 3 day shipping but everything arrived alive still. Would use again. But for cuc he only does snails i believe.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was planning on ordering from reefcleaners this week. Appears they’re open still.

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an order for reef cleaners this past Saturday. They really, communicate well, provide detailed acclimation instructions and reply promptly. I was impressed with there packaging too.

my product did show up a day late but this was a postal problem not a reef cleaners shipping problem. The shipped when they said they would ship.

i recommend them.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefTopia... better quality stuff and better packing and shipping (overnight) than nearly anywhere else. We do group buys with the locals and everything is always really healthy... plus, you get the Florida Keys variety of Peppermint Shrimp and Emerald Crabs which are known to be better at eating aiptasia and bubble algae than in other places of the Atlantic/Gulf.

deleau

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another vote for @reefcleaners

If you are replenishing, you can just order individual things you want instead of a package. Looking at the 90 & 75 packages, in the snail only version, you are looking at a lot less Nerite snails and fewer dwarf ceriths. I would go with a lower package since you are just replenishing, how much lower depends on how much you need/want to replenish.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back