Where to buy randall shrimp or goby?

Colton.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where to buy a randall shrimp or goby? I can get them from different sites. Heres what I'm thinking of getting them from:
Aquariumscreations
Bluezooaquatics
Saltwaterfish
Do you recommend one or two of them? What site/s do you recommend to get randall shrimp or goby?

andiesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try liveaquaria. they qt all their stock if that's a bonus and they have an arrive-alive guarantee. on the downside, their customer service is not the best and they have been known to mix up orders. i've heard good things about bluezoo as well but have heard of more people's experiences with liveaquaria.

Upvote 0

BlueReef85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to jump in, I ordered a pair of randal's and a pistol from DD.

First, keep in mind these guys seem to be coming in SMALL, even compared to the size listed on the description, they were tiny. Have a very tight fitting lid; I even had to cover my pumps and overflow. Too small to even eat a Mysis shrimp.

Second, I don't know if it's just me... but LiveAquaria/Diver's Den doesn't seem to be the company it used to be.
This was my third consecutive order with awful issues. Like, seriously terrible issues that they offered me little or no store credit for.

On BlueZoo, I don't know if they've changed at all, but every fish I've ordered for them is still alive 2-3 years later.

Upvote 0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back