Where to buy RKL plug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgomez324
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jgomez324

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
27
Location
Fresno, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have float switches but need the reefkeeper lite connection. Black plug in this pic?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360700482.055727.jpg
 
I'm assuming you just need the plug end. Wouldn't your local Radio Shack carry something like that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new