Where to find AI Prime Adapter

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbleoh7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbleoh7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2019
Messages
225
Reaction score
68
Location
Florida Panhandle
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My AI Prime Adapter took a swim in my sump and I need a new one. Anyone know where to get one? I assume you can buy a cheap one off Amazon. Anyone done this?
25EC07F4-638A-4C74-BE37-00B9E137CF34.jpeg
6905D5D1-6B2B-4CA1-8E89-C8409173B502.jpeg
 
Maybe measure the end of the AI plug and see if it measures the same as this one at 2.5mmx5.5mm. I just searched for 24v 2.5a power supply and if you search for that other choices come up. Good luck!

Amazon product ASIN B08MTLLLGJ
FYI AI does sell them in their parts store but they are $60.64 each

https://shop.aquaillumination.com/collections/prime-16-hd-1/products/ai-prime-power-supply
Kudos - I just took a chance on this Amazon Cord and can confirm it works with my ai prime hd! It’s good quality as well. The alt is $75 from AI which seems a little crazy.
 
Just ordered one of these as well. Hopefully it will fix my issues with my Prime HD. All color channels work fine when on individually and I adjust them manually, but I lose all but the blues channel when they try to ramp up the intensity...I am hoping my power supply is just faulty and isn't supplying the proper current.
 
Just ordered one of these as well. Hopefully it will fix my issues with my Prime HD. All color channels work fine when on individually and I adjust them manually, but I lose all but the blues channel when they try to ramp up the intensity...I am hoping my power supply is just faulty and isn't supplying the proper current.
Did it work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new