Where to get a weeping willow leather?

2C6F8EF5-4DF8-4E3E-BCF6-8B56BB81277D.jpeg
 
I am looking to make my tank more of a softie tank, and I want a really nice leather as a centerpiece.

Ideally I would like a weeping willow leather, but I would also appreciate any other cool leather suggestions!

If you happen to know where to get a Weeping Willow, I am only able to find one online, and I am not sure how reputable it is, please let me know here.

Thanks in advance for your help
Where are you located? I have the Japanese neon green long polyp and Indonesian weeping willows. As well as a number of other toadstools, leathers, etc.
 
I picked up what looks like a really nice Japanese Neon Leather from Pieces of the Ocean's live sale yesterday. Looks awesome can't wait to see it tomorrow
 
I am looking to make my tank more of a softie tank, and I want a really nice leather as a centerpiece.

Ideally I would like a weeping willow leather, but I would also appreciate any other cool leather suggestions!

If you happen to know where to get a Weeping Willow, I am only able to find one online, and I am not sure how reputable it is, please let me know here.

Thanks in advance for your help
Last Saturday Coral show. Had a quarter size frag
 
I will get a picture of mine. From Biota and very much weeping. Very long polyps. I have two others, but they are still adjusting and not weeping yet. They were tiny.
 
You mean like these?
 

Attachments

  • 1130C4D4-6C20-4C82-AEE7-58BDD87890EF.jpeg
    1130C4D4-6C20-4C82-AEE7-58BDD87890EF.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 74
  • FA3A2356-DCDB-4395-8ADB-B2ABBB46BEAF.jpeg
    FA3A2356-DCDB-4395-8ADB-B2ABBB46BEAF.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 9E32AFC5-DA8B-47D1-B96C-9DA38DCE28EB.jpeg
    9E32AFC5-DA8B-47D1-B96C-9DA38DCE28EB.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 83
  • A9F2A6A0-4104-4A39-AF39-1B991E4E1626.jpeg
    A9F2A6A0-4104-4A39-AF39-1B991E4E1626.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 49
Marine farmers has a new one called Weepy Willow. Not the same lineage but looks similar. Typical white with long polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new