Where to get a weeping willow leather?

HandofThanatos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to make my tank more of a softie tank, and I want a really nice leather as a centerpiece.

Ideally I would like a weeping willow leather, but I would also appreciate any other cool leather suggestions!

If you happen to know where to get a Weeping Willow, I am only able to find one online, and I am not sure how reputable it is, please let me know here.

Thanks in advance for your help

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,that would be in the colt coral family,where are you located,poss someone will clip off a piece for you,they are fast growers ;) :)

OP
OP
HandofThanatos

HandofThanatos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the Orlando, FL area.

By both WWC and Top Shelf Aquatics, but neither really gets high end leathers, or at least not ones I think look good

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua corals is the best spot. Penny is awesome! You’re getting the real thing also. I’ve had mine for about a year now. Very healthy and attached to a rock. She had pics of the the ones she frags off of.

Broke2Broke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua corals is the best spot. Penny is awesome! You’re getting the real thing also. I’ve had mine for about a year now. Very healthy and attached to a rock. She had pics of the the ones she frags off of.
Do you have a pic?

Jet915

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for this, might pull the trigger, wish shipping wasnt more than the coral though!

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Her shipping is higher than I remember right but your getting the real thing. I called her and we ended up talking for over a hour. She’s very passionate about what she does

Jet915

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Her shipping is higher than I remember right but your getting the real thing. I called her and we ended up talking for over a hour. She’s very passionate about what she does
Yeah, ive been looking for the real thing for awhile, so the polyps collapse when you turn off the pumps?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back