where to get good Micromussa lords-

Bryce Mazloum

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya everyone, as of late I've been heavily into Micros, I have one from an old system that has gotten a few heads (from about 2 to 5) and I'm wanting to start a small garden.

So my question to you all is this: what websites would you recommend to get a few frags of micromussa? (particularly ones that wont drain my wallet-)
 
All of mine are from @WWC. That said, I have seen a lot of good ones over at @The Aquatic Arsenal website as well. I know I saw some really good looking ones that I almost jumped the gun and purchased on another site earlier today, I just can't remember which site (I am runng on 4 hours of sleep from last night, so my memory functions are poop right now). If I remember or find it again I will let you know lol
 
All of mine are from @WWC. That said, I have seen a lot of good ones over at @The Aquatic Arsenal website as well. I know I saw some really good looking ones that I almost jumped the gun and purchased on another site earlier today, I just can't remember which site (I am runng on 4 hours of sleep from last night, so my memory functions are poop right now). If I remember or find it again I will let you know lol
all good! any help at all is fine by me, and I'll definitely check out those websites!
I was looking at acans from aqua SD, specifically their acan frag packs, though I'm afraid that if I get one that I'll get some bowerbankii's and echinatas as well, which I'm not sure how to care for-
 
All of mine are from @WWC. That said, I have seen a lot of good ones over at @The Aquatic Arsenal website as well. I know I saw some really good looking ones that I almost jumped the gun and purchased on another site earlier today, I just can't remember which site (I am runng on 4 hours of sleep from last night, so my memory functions are poop right now). If I remember or find it again I will let you know lol
Thank you for thinking of us! @Bryce Mazloum let me know if you have any questions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new