Where to get plastic part for camera lens.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my strap came undone and the camera hit the ground.... It busted a small easily replaceable plastic piece that has slots so it locks on the camera when you turn it on. If that makes sense. It is screwed on.
Any idea where I can get this piece?
I'm about to send the body in to Nikon and they said send the lens with and they will estimate cost to replace, which I will probably do if I can't find what I need to fix it myself. Thanks for any help! :)

For a Nikon D3000
 
your local camera shop should have parts, or they atleast could order it for ya.
 
My local Kits Camera store helps me with just about anything with my camera, even though I didn't buy it there.
 
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I will just bring my lens to a LCS for help :)
(Local Camera Store) HAHA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new