Where's everyone from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J062682l
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oakdale , ct
 
We are trying to promote people to come over to R2R from RC. Its just a PITA to figure out who is who with different names between the two sites.
 
We are trying to promote people to come over to R2R from RC. Its just a PITA to figure out who is who with different names between the two sites.
so I finally get to tell of the mods over there. Im so not that type but they get to me. Have been a member of another for 2 years never had a issue been there 3 months have had 3 already. I really wont do it well unless theres a good reason.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new