Where's everyone from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J062682l
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was at the base for 4 years but I got out in 2000 . My boat is now razor blades............I was an SK but underway I did sonar.........now I am a mailman
 
Welcome to the club:rockon:
 
Did not know you where a squid RWinfrey. I was as well failed nuke school made me go MM and then assigned to the Augusta before blowing up my ankle and getting discharged. She is also razor blades as of 09 I believe
 
Hey fellow sailors! Why can't we get away from the water!? Airframer from KY
 
Northern Kentucky (down the road from Lisa28)....USN--six years, discharged in 90....USS Marvin Shields and USS Tripoli (the one that hit a mine in 91) BT1...
 
Mike - currently in Hamden, but will be relocating to Oxford in a month.

Hey Bfish, are you talking Oxford, CT or Oxford, MA?

Originally from Thompson, CT but living in Oxford, MA. Thought I'd check out who's from CT since the MA club forums are so quiet since its all so close together anyways!
 
Northern Kentucky (down the road from Lisa28)....USN--six years, discharged in 90....USS Marvin Shields and USS Tripoli (the one that hit a mine in 91) BT1...

You could probably see the glow of my 600w mh from there :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new