Where's My Order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ordered (RP20228720-US) over the long weekend and the checkout allowed me to select today 9/6/2023 as a delivery date. Other than auto confirmation from Shop confirming the order there is zero email correspondence, fish did not ship and did not arrive today, and I took time to be here to receive them. Email was sent this morning and no response. I have called multiple times today and no answer. System either takes you to voicemail that is full or just goes dead. The full customer service voice mailbox is in of itself a huge red flag. I buy a lot of stuff online, but this is the first time and probably the last from this vendor. I probably should have known better and usually don't buy from any south Florida vendors being the marine scam capital of FL. There's a very short window of opportunity for this to be resolved then it goes straight to chargeback.

LagunaGlide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a DOA on friday, and immediately emailed them around noon. Being it was a long weekend I waited until late tuesday afternoon to reach out since their DOA policy says they will respond within 24 hours. Same experience with phone calls, and no emails. I sent an inquiry email today.

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ordered (RP20228720-US) over the long weekend and the checkout allowed me to select today 9/6/2023 as a delivery date. Other than auto confirmation from Shop confirming the order there is zero email correspondence, fish did not ship and did not arrive today, and I took time to be here to receive them. Email was sent this morning and no response. I have called multiple times today and no answer. System either takes you to voicemail that is full or just goes dead. The full customer service voice mailbox is in of itself a huge red flag. I buy a lot of stuff online, but this is the first time and probably the last from this vendor. I probably should have known better and usually don't buy from any south Florida vendors being the marine scam capital of FL. There's a very short window of opportunity for this to be resolved then it goes straight to chargeback.
I have purchased fish 3 times for Reef Pro and I haven't had an issue like this before. However, they are slow to respond to emails I will say that. To my knowledge they used to say that all orders ship on a particular day of the week but I could be wrong.
From a product standpoint all fish I have received from them have been super healthy and eating the same day of delivery.

sedgro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their website looks like it is having problems (lots of missing pictures, no stock). I had a small order and similar experience this week.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange, Ive bought twice from them and had no issue receiving the order. However the blue face angel they sent came with flukes and passed during round two of prazi. But the PBT was healthy, but a tad thin.

EDIT I was thinking of reef beauties with the responsive email. The above is true from reef pro but bad at responding from my experience. I only got an email response once when asking to ship the fish on a certain day and got no response but they sent the fish.

Keep an eye out for the package, WWC has never sent me a shipping confirmation and shipped on days I didnt request and I had a surprise fish at the door. Reefpro might do the same thing to you I would be on the lookout! Hope you can get in contact with them. They charge an awful lot of money to have customer service like that

Last edited:
OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So still no sign of life from Reef Pro... tick tock. While I'm feeling the urge to take action now, but I think I will give it until noon tomorrow before I contact CC company. I'm a registered UPS/Fedex user so I always get notifications from them if anyone is shipping anything which has not happened.

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So still no sign of life from Reef Pro... tick tock. While I'm feeling the urge to take action now, but I think I will give it until noon tomorrow before I contact CC company. I'm a registered UPS/Fedex user so I always get notifications from them if anyone is shipping anything which has not happened.
I also just ordered from them. Got my 3 helfrichi which seem to be doing fine, but my Mystery Wrasse died after a couple days and yes, no email response here either.

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... finally got an email from them. Undecided on my next move. While I can sympathize if this is truly the case then shipping at some unknown date doesn't really work for me. Like many my full-time work at home has become hybrid and delivery scheduling becomes an issue. Based on things I have heard recently not sure I want any fish from them.

"We are currently having problems with our website and all other services we are working on getting everything back on as soon as possible. If this issues are not resolved by early next week your order will be refunded.

Thank you so much for your understanding"

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep probably not ordering again seeing this. Theyve got a strict payment policy on auctions, but get to do this to customers and not communicate shipping or anything is hypocritical
So... finally got an email from them. Undecided on my next move. While I can sympathize if this is truly the case then shipping at some unknown date doesn't really work for me. Like many my full-time work at home has become hybrid and delivery scheduling becomes an issue. Based on things I have heard recently not sure I want any fish from them.

"We are currently having problems with our website and all other services we are working on getting everything back on as soon as possible. If this issues are not resolved by early next week your order will be refunded.

Thank you so much for your understanding"

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will never purchase from them again. Their communication is tick poor. They ship out partial orders without notifying you. Their DOA policy is crap because your refund is actually a gift card that expires in 60 days. Their inventory system is completely broken. You are lucky if you get half the stuff you ordered. Out of the 6+ fish I ordered, 90% death rate within the first two weeks.

And make sure you understand they do not sell QT fish. It's conditioned and no better than buying from your LFS and skip the stress from shipping

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would appear they are having some issues with their fish systems.

TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order of 5 Female Bimaculatus Anthias back on August 19th. Selected delivery date (I was a fool and took that day off of work) but nothing showed. I emailed, they explained that they didn't have enough in stock to ship, offered a refund but I had faith in them and decided to wait. I live about 4 hours north of them here in FL. A little worried now that their website doesn't show much in stock, no pictures, etc. Kinda have the same feeling of my last orders with Two Guy Corals before it went away.
My fingers are crossed that it all works out or it isn't too hard to get a refund if ReefPro is done.

Last edited:

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They went down hill after they moved from a QT model to one of max profit.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! I've sent a PM to @Reef Pro to alert them to this thread. I do know they're working on some things right now with their business, and from my observation of their transactions on R2R, they've been a good business that lots of our members have had positive experiences with. I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from taking whatever action they think they need to, but I have high hopes that Reef Pro will come through as they have (to my knowledge) a good reputation in the industry.

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A week later (checked CC and no refund has come through yet). At least for me that was their one shot and probably won't consider doing business with them again. Looked at the website and no indication of business issues other than all the fish pages are now 404 Not Found.

"I'm sorry to inform you we have to refunded and cancel the order we are currently restructuring our fish part of the business and we are unable to fulfill orders we will let you know once we are ready to accept orders again so you can repurchase the fish if there are still available. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Gilber."

LagunaGlide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A week later (checked CC and no refund has come through yet). At least for me that was their one shot and probably won't consider doing business with them again. Looked at the website and no indication of business issues other than all the fish pages are now 404 Not Found.

"I'm sorry to inform you we have to refunded and cancel the order we are currently restructuring our fish part of the business and we are unable to fulfill orders we will let you know once we are ready to accept orders again so you can repurchase the fish if there are still available. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Gilber."

Wow. I have still heard nothing about my DOA. Sounds like I won't be. It's a shame when you take a risk in this hobby and try out a new vendor only to get burnt.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back