Which brand filter roller

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefOC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Redsea are good, had the reef roller 1200. Sadly did not fit in the new sump. They are huge! Ended up buying a reef factory reef roller M and extremely happy with it. Tbh I like both, I find the reef factory a little easier to put together vs the redsea some times use to annoy me getting the spent floss off the shaft. Some times requiring brute strength. I also find the reef factory app is a lot faster and more responsive. Either way both good products from my experience. Work out what fits is my advice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new