Which Calibration fluid for Apex ORP and Salinity Probes?

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2019
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
1,359
Location
Coastal New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
e48ea8eb0f7bb4aede41186da2cfdb1a.jpg
 
Thank you for posting this - very helpful to say the least. I purchased the ORP 2nd hand and it is still in the cap so I'm going to place it in the tank and follow the directions per the Neptune. Hopefully I will not have to calibrate it. I will order the calibration fluid from Neptune for the Salinity. Thank you again.
 
Thank you for posting this - very helpful to say the least. I purchased the ORP 2nd hand and it is still in the cap so I'm going to place it in the tank and follow the directions per the Neptune. Hopefully I will not have to calibrate it. I will order the calibration fluid from Neptune for the Salinity. Thank you again.

You’re very welcome !

Happy Reefing! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new