which designer clownfish to buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich nyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have some snowflakes from live aquaria and love them!

onyxs are in right now lol.
 
thanks. I ordered small frostbites for next sat. 118 for two. Great price though black storms were still 225 ugh
 
cultivated reef. Would you just qt or go through copper from there
 
Mine were first additions so neither but make sure u email them and tell them exactly what u want and they will make it happen. Like i told them I wanted plenty of buckshot in both of mine
 
thanks. I just emailed them and asked them for plenty of buckshot in both of mine.
 
Look at cultivated reef . They r great and good prices. I got my frostbites from them and they even called me to ask me exactly what I wanted. The owner took time out of his day to speak with me so that’s great customer service
I got my black and mocha storms from cultivated reef. They asked what pattern I wanted and were really into making sure I was happy with my fish. Highly recommend them!!
 
d60b6000b06b32178579e05cc30095e7.jpg



Thanks everyone. Not as buckshot as I thought but love them
 
thanks for helping me order them. they are bigger than my Wyoming whites in my dt which is more than a year old.
 
I'm a purist, I only like the naturally occurring variants.

(EDIT) I take it back, those Black Storms are amazing.
 
Seems like Frostbites are a popular designer. I’d have to agree though, of all the clownfish I’ve owned over the years this pair definitely has the most personality.
5BB1167B-6CF4-459F-9F99-63882DD79443.jpeg
 
I like old school as well. I was replacing an ocellaris orange and black old school due to heater malfunction. I just wanted to try something different. Love my frostbites. They are so active.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new