which Filter Cart wrenches do I need?

FishPersonFL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
544
Reaction score
165
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow I lost my wrench for my 10" housing carts.
Can someone link me to where to get these (amazon ideally for fast delivery). Or are both these common at hdepot to have there to pick up?
Thanks!
 
Pentair Pentek SW-2 Spanner Wrench for Standard Housings https://a.co/d/8QTum3o

You could also probably use an oil filter wrench that has the rubber strap that adjusts. Or one of the ones that looks like a big pair of pliers that has teeth on the tips. I know most stores and auto stores may have something like that!
HORUSDY 12" Adjustable Oil Filter Pliers, Adjustable Oil Filter Wrench Removal Tool https://a.co/d/5iOkRyN
 
Pentair Pentek SW-2 Spanner Wrench for Standard Housings https://a.co/d/8QTum3o

You could also probably use an oil filter wrench that has the rubber strap that adjusts. Or one of the ones that looks like a big pair of pliers that has teeth on the tips. I know most stores and auto stores may have something like that!
HORUSDY 12" Adjustable Oil Filter Pliers, Adjustable Oil Filter Wrench Removal Tool https://a.co/d/5iOkRyN
perfect , thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new