OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to this, if you don’t like the magmas (Cirrhilabrus shutmani) then you’ll most likely find another red fairy wrasse with the same colour and just as stunning.
I’ll look into that, thanks! I may message you when I get my final list of wrasses just to make sure they will all get along

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 20220629_124055.jpg
    20220629_124055.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may have already been mentioned, wrasses are beautiful active swimmers in the tank but you need a proper tank lid like Clearview lids with no gaps because they are jumpers too.
It’s funny you say that cause that’s the exact lid I have, amazing quality and fits perfect. I love it

Homey D. Clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s what I’m worried about, whenever I see them at a store I can’t stop watching them. The fact that they have no swim bladder and their personality is apperently really cool to watch. But I’m worried of it attacking other fish in the tank
In all of my years of hobbying the flame hawk is probably my favorite fish. Lots of personality, always aware of surroundings both in and out of tank (especially you when you walk by), extremely hardy, and very colorful. The only drawback were small invertebrates. Hermit crabs were a delicious snack to him—or so I assumed since they magically disappeared within 3 days of putting him in the tank.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 93 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back