Which fish to cut

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, now that everyone fell for my click-bait title (I'm kidding, I didn't do that on purpose but it sure is funny how it sounded when I typed it), I need help with deciding which Angel to move along from my system.

I'm hoping to remove one angel out of 5, one pyramid butterfly (only planned for 1 but both made it through QT), and one flame wrasse (my pair turned into 2 males quick and they are fighting) and add a ton more anthias and some sand dwellers for a busier community look with potentially less bioload in the end. Also, didn't realize until I completed my fish list and added them in the tank that I have a ton of blue/yellow fish so hoping to fix that as well with these changes.

So my question is... Which angel to cut. Thought it would be fun to ask out loud on the forum. I've kind of pre-selected one already in my head.

1) Red Sea Regal Angel
2) Emperor Angel
3) Scribbled Angel
4) Flame Angel
5) Majestic Angel

Here's a pic of 4 out of the 5 of them. No flame.

a76c2864ebea2267dc056f3484e49468.jpg

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thought is that is the one angel that isn't blue/yellow. [emoji23]

Even though he's pretty common compared to the others and he's kind of a jerk.

Flame is nice but I like the others more. After I finish my wrasse collection I will be getting juv’s of those 4.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flame is nice but I like the others more. After I finish my wrasse collection I will be getting juv’s of those 4.
Nice! I like your style! Can I interest you in a combo fish pack of flame wrasse and booted angel TBD. [emoji12]

Makers Marc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd also boot the scribbled and sell the Flame Wrasse.. just throw it in my frag pack

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back