Which ink bird heater controller?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom735
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tom735

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
75
Reaction score
26
Location
Cambridgshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the difference between all inkbird controllers, I see a few different ones

IMG_0407.png


IMG_0406.png
 
They make lots of models and aren't primarily focused on aquariums. There's one with two heater plugs so you can put on a spare and there's another model that has a heater plug that will work and a cooler plug so that won't do anything if you plug a heater into it. I think the one BRS sells just has the double heater plug
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new