Which LED for standard 150 gal tank ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eddie7144
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eddie7144

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
977
Reaction score
569
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have 2 black boxes over my tank. They do a good job all corals grow well, tank is sps dominant, I am looking to upgrade this year and am wondering which leds will have enough power to reach the bottom and also look good ? Any thoughts ?
 
You'll need to provide a budget. There are some many out there. I'm running ghl mitras lx7, others will suggest radion. So having a price range would help.
 
Oops ! Forgot about the money lol I would say I wanna spend about $ 1200 bucks
 
Is there something your current LEDs are providing that you want?
 
might be a little over 1200 but maybe you can find 2 used ap700?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new