Which LED strip or LED's to use with hamilton cebu sun MH T5

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently looking to add some LED for color pop, and possibly to help with growth. My lighting is the Hamilton Cebu sun MH T5 fixture. Bulbs 3 x 250 radium 20k, 2 ATI blue +, and 2 ATI actinic. What LED would you recommend for SPS dominant tank that measures 84" x 24: x 16" I would like something adjustable in the blue, and white. Thanks

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would look into reef brites, blues only. I can't imagine with that setup leds strips will do much for added growth so I'd use the led light as aesthetic only.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would look into reef brites, blues only. I can't imagine with that setup leds strips will do much for added growth so I'd use the led light as aesthetic only.
I was thinking the same as far as growth. Thank you, I have been eyeing those, a little pricey, but they are good! I am mainly wanting to add some pop. With the MH on the colors don't pop as much as I would like. Morning and evening are pretty nice with the blue plus, and actinic.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it was HO reefbrite. The blue spectrum it produced looked amazing in person with the corals. The halides and T5 will wash it out but used separately I think you'll like it.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back