Which Monti?

  • Thread starter Thread starter benihana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

benihana

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a decent piece of the Halloween Monti that I would like to frag and try to graft into another PLATING monti.

It is this one
http://s271702252.onlinehome.us/inde...products_id=67


Anyone have any ideas on what would be a cool plating monti to graft it with? I would like to get some ideas that are different than green.

What I would REALLY like to find is an Orange plating monti with green polyps

What ideas do you guys have??
 
Thats a nice find. I have seen the orange and green done a few times now. maybe an Idaho Grape would be a nice contrast to the green, IMO
 
So I have a decent piece of the Halloween Monti that I would like to frag and try to graft into another PLATING monti.

It is this one
http://s271702252.onlinehome.us/inde...products_id=67


Anyone have any ideas on what would be a cool plating monti to graft it with? I would like to get some ideas that are different than green.

What I would REALLY like to find is an Orange plating monti with green polyps

What ideas do you guys have??
Ben your sick:)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new